|District report cards help parents/guardians and the general public see where schools and districts are succeeding and where there is still work to do. This report card overview answers important questions about our district's performance. You can access the Leicester High School report†HERE. |
The Leicester High School Community values personal growth and lifelong learning in a safe, healthy, positive, and diverse environment†(most recent approval 9/17/14)
We prepare students for the future by:
- Challenging all students with a rigorous curriculum.
- Teaching higher-order thinking skills.
- Requiring self-assessment and reflection.
- Employing meaningful assessments.
- Providing varied learning opportunities.
- Promoting good character.
To view the LHS School Improvement plan please click HERE.
- Communicate effectively
- Problem- solve effectively
- Create meaningful products
- Use technology effectively
- Collaborate effectively
- Exercise responsible citizenship