The Leicester High School Community values personal growth and lifelong learning in a safe, healthy, positive, and diverse environment (most recent approval 9/17/14)
We prepare students for the future by:
- Challenging all students with a rigorous curriculum.
- Teaching higher-order thinking skills.
- Requiring self-assessment and reflection.
- Employing meaningful assessments.
- Providing varied learning opportunities.
- Promoting good character.
To view the LHS School Improvement plan please click HERE.
- Communicate effectively
- Problem- solve effectively
- Create meaningful products
- Use technology effectively
- Collaborate effectively
- Exercise responsible citizenship