|PROGRESS REPORTS AVAILABLE ONLINE: September 30th. The first progress report of the year will be available online after 2:30pm on Tuesday, September 30th. Parents will be able to access student grade information and teacher comments through the IPARENT portal. Parents should check now to be sure you have access to all of your students enrolled. If you are not able to view your student, but you already have IPARENT access, please contact the main office of the high school for next steps. If you have not yet registered for IPARENT yet? For the link to the registration page for IPARENT, please click HERE.|
We prepare students for the future by:
Challenging all students with a rigorous curriculum within a safe, healthy, and positive environment.
Teaching higher-order thinking skills.
Providing varied learning opportunities in and beyond the classroom.
Promoting good character.
Recognizing and respecting diversity.
21st Century Learning Expectations (Academic, Civic and Social)
Leicester High School Students will:
Problem solve effectively
Create original products
Use technology effectively
Exercise responsible citizenship
LHS Mission Statement:
Leicester High School provides a safe, positive, and respectful learning environment. Students develop commitment to improving self, community, and country. Challenging academics, along with co-curricular and support programs, assure that all students attain their goals, demonstrate higher order thinking skills, accept individual differences, and contribute to a diverse society.
Social Expectations: Students will:
1. Work as cooperative and independent learners.
2. Develop an awareness of personal responsibilities and accept consequences for their actions.
3. Appreciate the value of, and have the opportunity to participate in, all aspects of the school community, social as well as academic.
4. Understand the behaviors that lead to personal wellness.
Civic Expectations: Students will:
1. Make positive contributions to their school and society.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of rights, duties, and responsibilities in a democracy.
3. Accept and respect others in a diverse world.