The Leicester High School Community values personal growth and lifelong learning in a safe, healthy, positive, and diverse environment
We prepare students for the future by:
- Challenging all students with a rigorous curriculum.
- Teaching higher-order thinking skills.
- Requiring self-assessment and reflection.
- Employing meaningful assessments.
- Providing varied learning opportunities.
- Promoting good character.
21st Century Learning Expectations
Leicester High School Students will:
- Communicate effectively
- Problem- solve effectively
- Create meaningful products
- Use technology effectively
- Collaborate effectively
- Exercise responsible citizenship
Summer School Information is now available! Please click HERE for information.
Any and all community service opportunities can be found on Mr. Smith's Twitter page or click HERE for the high school webpage. Please check those two sources for any community service opportunities.
Click HERE to view upcoming Important Senior Dates.
The results of the National Honor Society elections for the 2015-2016 school year are as follows:
President: Karishma Sewsankar
Vice President: Dave Mello
Recording Secretary: Brianna Cicero
Corresponding Secretary: Ashley Granger
Treasurer: Maddie Sherman
Historian: Olivia Downer
Parliamentarian: Annalise Robidoux
Visit the School Activities page or click HERE to read The Arrow, the school newspaper.
Are you in need of a tutor? Do you need help occasionally with some homework? The NHS Academic Support Center (or Tutoring Center) will be open for business in the VHS room across from the library every tutorial except for STOMP days. If you have any questions, please see email Mrs. Duprey at email@example.com.
Anna Bachman Kiana Besse
Baylee Ford Danielle Hulett
Rachel Lamarche David LeBlanc
Haley Matthews Michelle Piscopo
Brianna Cicero Harold Cocker
Joeseph Dainis Jordan DeGaetano
Olivia Downer Liang Dzindolet
Mariah Frost Jeremy Gaudet
Ashley Granger Erin Granger
Atticus Kane Mary Le
David Mello Shelby Miller
Sarah Moughan Molly Murphy
Anthony Notaro Paul Pepin
Annalise Robidoux Samantha Sealey
Karishma Sewsankar Madison Sherman
· Web Feature, “What Parents Need to Know About Enterovirus D68”
· Drop-in newsletter article (matte article), “Parents: Learn the Facts about
· Fact sheet for parents, “What Parents Need to Know about Enterovirus D68”
· General questions and answers for the public
· Infographic: Keep Your Child from Getting and Spreading Enterovirus D68
High expectations + rigor =success at many levels.
Congratulations to the following AP Scholars:
Timothy Peltier AP Scholar with Distinction
Kayla Dipilato AP Scholar with Honor
Jessica Coyle AP Scholar
Stephanie La AP Scholar